We pride ourselves on using the best materials and methods of construction available.
But the one thing that draws together the elements of a project and ensures that we deliver customers the best possible results is our people.
You may have noticed our ‘tagline’ Run by Horse People, for Horse People.
This is not just a marketing device or an empty phrase. It is the reason Chapelstone Equestrian was formed. Our managing director struggled to find a company that could interpret his vision of a stable yard and arena and could produce a build which would match his own high standards. So the logical step was to create a company that would do just that.
That was back in 2003, and after many projects both large and small we think we can be proud of what we have achieved whilst never resting on our laurels. We keep up with recent developments in construction and, most importantly, we listen to our customers.
What does all this mean to you?
- It means that we can help you make the best of the space available.
- It means we can advise you on materials, aesthetics and positioning.
- It means we think through the day-to-day activities of a yard and can spot potential problems.
- It means we consider the health and happiness of your horses.
- It means we are aware of your own personal safety and comfort in the stables yard & arena.
- It means we know exactly how important this project is to you.
Many Chapelstone staff own, loan, ride or are involved with equines. We often remain in close contact with our former customers and get genuine pleasure from seeing them enjoying the facilities we’ve created for them.
“Never before have we met people who took so much pride in their work”
~Louise, Suffolk, 2017
“Great friendly and helpful people from the sales and design team to the team of guys who came out to put up our stables and arena”
~Hannah, Cambridgeshire, 2015
Discover for yourself what makes Chapelstone the company, and the people, to help you with your dream equestrian build. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01206 272689