Design Introduction: Stables & Yards
Design and planning of your equestrian facility is probably the most important part of any project, get this wrong and it could lead to a disaster, so it is very important to spend time on planning your layout and the siting of the facility you intend to put in.
When it comes to design some customers already have a plan and we work to that or make suggestions to enhance it. Others know what buildings they require but need help laying them out. Some look for us to suggest what they need for their individual requirements, all of which we are happy to do.
Things to Consider
Things to take into consideration when planning a yard are:-
- Practicalities of the yard – day to day working
- Siting of the yard – ease of access, getting planning permission
- Power and water requirements – getting services to site
- Groundwork – will the site need extensive works to get it level?
- Ease of drainage – is a catchment tank required or can rainwater run to a nearby ditch?
- Direction the yard will face – i.e. south into the sun or north into the cold?
We can take out all the stress of your project by taking care of every aspect – groundworks, buildings, electrics, plumbing, fencing, access tracks etc.
Why deal with a multitude of companies when you can deal with one?
“Chapelstone were happy to discuss the layout and siting of the yard and all the details…”
Cathy Evans (BHSII)
Stable Designs From Your Dreams to Reality
We will design and plan your stables with your requirements and ideas in mind, and using our experience and equine knowledge we can plan every detail. We produce dimensional layout plans, identifying the locations of walls, doors, drainage, concrete falls, fencing and services etc.