Having used wood pellet type bedding for several years for our own horses we decided to produce our own bedding.
We think we’ve cracked it with ThirstyBed™.
ThirstyBed Horse Bedding Features
- Made from 100% virgin whitewood from sustainable sources in the UK
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Economical, value for money horse bedding
- Super absorbent premium quality
- Easy to handle and store 15kg pack size
- Free delivery to most mainland England
- Pallets arrive shrink wrapped for ease of storage outside
ThirstyBed horse bedding is environmentally friendly, moisture and dust extracted, prior to being made into a pellet that is extremely low in moisture and sterile.
Because NOTHING is added to ThirstyBed™ it is
COMPLETELY 100% BIODEGRADABLE Softwood Fibre.
ThirstyBed™, when activated with water, expands to form a dry, comfortable, soft bed for your horse. In the unlikely event of your horse ingesting some wood pellet bedding we would recommend you seek professional advice as soon as possible.
ThirstyBed Horse Bedding Benefits
- Quick and easy to muck out
- Moisture and dust extracted
- Super absorbent
- Easy and fast composting
- Made from 100% virgin white wood
- Extremely cost effective
- Less waste – smaller muck heaps
- Can assist in reducing allergy and respiratory symptoms
- Easy to store
ThirstyBed™ is a registered trademark of Chapelstone Developments Ltd.
The average use per horse is:
1 Bag ThirstyBed™ = Approx 1 Bale Shavings
Call 01206 861190 and talk to us.
Due to ThirstyBed™’s superior absorbency, urine is totally absorbed and held in a small area, stopping major wet patches from spreading over the rest of the stable; thus helping your horse to stay as dry and comfortable as possible.