Chapelstone Planning Packages
Planning is generally required for most projects big or small and with the application process being a mine field of forms, maps, design & access statements etc Chapelstone can take away all the hassle of completing the application and dealing with your local authority. Our planning department has many years of experience and will follow the application right through to completion.
Basic package for self-submission (from £150+VAT)
We can produce elevation drawings and plans of stable buildings to meet local authority requirements. Drawings will be emailed and A3 hard copies will be posted.
General Planning package (from £699+VAT)
- Purchase of an Ordnance survey Plan from Specialist supplier (if required) Site Visit and Photographic Survey (if relevant)
- Production of 1:500 Existing and Proposed Site Plans
- Production of 1:200 Existing and Proposed Block Plans
- 1:1250 Location Plan
- Detail of stables, ménage or project in question
- Generic Planning Statement for domestic equestrian enjoyment
- Make and Administer Full Plans Planning Application via Planning Portal
- Liaison with Planning Officer, with amendments if allowed.
Non Inclusive elements and charged in addition
- Possibly required by the Local Authority; Highways, Ecological, Environmental etc Level Surveys
- Ecological Assessment and statement
- Arboricultural Assessment and/or Statements
- Highways assessments, statements or studies
- Commercial viability statements for anything other than Domestic
- Equestrian usage Pollutive and waste management schedules
- Assessment of Rights of Way, way leaves and Boundary Disputes
- Lighting/ light pollution assessments
- Detailed Policy Statements (rarely required for domestic applications)
- Local planning application fees (payable direct to the council)