Our Arena Irrigation Systems Installations Feature:
- Hunter 240v controller – very user friendly
- Solar sync weather sensor automatically adjusts the watering cycle
- Roam remote, allows remote control from anywhere on the premises
Pump & tank
- 240v single phase pump to be installed
- A 2500 litre black or green poly rainwater harvesting tank.
Valves, Pipes & Fttings
- Pipe work will be in MDPE using compression fittings
- Sprinklers are pop up KRain professional sprinklers with 5 year warranty
- We assume installation in one phase.
- We can provide water supply and 240v fused switch spur or equivalent.
- Installation can be trenched pipe.
Water Conservation Tool
- Rotating streams provide unmatched uniformity.
- Automatic matched precipitation even after arc and radius adjustment.
- Proven durability and reliability.
- Rotator® technology proven in demanding agricultural conditions since 1987.
All parts include a full 12 month warranty (sprinklers 5 years).
Hunter arena irrigation systems feature a controller, state of the art KRain pop-up sprinklers which include a five year warranty.
Hunter X-CORE Controller
Hunter’s popular XC controller has been improved and is now X-Core. Plug in the revolutionary Solar Sync ET sensor and the X-Core is converted into a Smart controller, using advanced water conservation technology and regulating irrigation run times based on locally measured weather. Installation and maintenance are simple with Hunter remote capability, accessible through the optional SmartPort®.
Feeling like you need to be in two places at once? Finally, you don’t need to walk back to the controller to stop and start a manual watering cycle. The ROAM Remote lets you do just that – Roam wire-free for simple remote operation.
The Solar Sync is Hunter’s new and simple to install ET System. With a compact design and easy installation and programming, this sensor automatically adjusts controller watering.
- Continually gathers on-site solar and temperature data used in the calculation of evapotranspiration then determines watering requirements.
- Automatically calculates the water requirements and makes adjustments taking into account your regional weather characteristics.
- As temperatures drop and solar radiation decreases, the Solar Sync seasonally adjusts your controller and on warmer days runtimes are adjusted as needed.
Arena Irrigation Systems Maintenance
Chapelstone aim to be on site within 24 hours of a call out but this can extend to 48 hours during busy periods.
- £150+VAT plus parts equipment service.
- £39 per hour call out charge per engineer inclusive of mileage.
Travel time is chargeable.
Non-warranty parts are chargeable.